viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Halloween Content Update #2

Halloween Content Update #2

21 DE OCTUBRE - SCOTT

Hi guys! 

I wanted to make a quick announcement for everyone about what to expect with the Halloween update. I got myself into a tricky situation because I wanted to release an update but not change the basic game or lore. That limited me as to what I could change, so I announced that I would created a cheat menu, a challenge menu, and an updated minigame. I thought I was done. But no. ;) 

It became clear to me that the community's expectations demanded more than just a cheat menu, so I was faced with my sticky situation yet again. But then I solved it: 

On Halloween there will be TWO releases. One will be the content update for the official game, updating it to 1.1. This version is canon, as it always has been. This update will include the features originally promised such as the new challenges and cheats. 

The second release will be a special Halloween edition of FNaF4, with a few changed characters and other cosmetic changes. This game is not canon, and is only for fun for the holidays. (this version will be free as well) 

If everything works correctly, then players should have two launch choices on Halloween- the Standard Edition and the Halloween Edition. 

If it doesn't work for some reason, then the Halloween Edition will be available on GameJolt instead.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario